Advantages of Promotional and Transactional Bulk SMSFriday, March 23, 2018
Bulk SMS Marketing or Campaign is the most powerful tool for the marketing & promoting your business, service or product. There is various type of bulk SMS Marketing or Campaign available. In this article we are here to show some Advantages of Promotional and Transactional Bulk SMS.
Although it may have plenty of advantages, but it is our responsibility to Verify Bulk SMS Service is Generating Business Leads or Not
The most common type of Bulk SMS is
- Promotional Bulk SMS
- Transactional Bulk SMS
Both Promotional SMS and Transactional SMS have different kinds of messaging process, each type is used for 2 various business platforms. But both Promotional and Transactional SMS are cost effective. In order to choose the right bulk SMS gateway in Chennai, you need to know the advantages below.
Promotional Bulk SMS
Promotional Bulk SMS in Chennai helps you to directly generate sales and leads for your business. The most essential matter is the content you send to your audience, which makes your audience to educate them about your offer, product or services.
The features of the Promotional Bulk SMS are:
- One sender ID is can be generated to dynamic sender number.
- Promotional SMS is used to send offers, discounts or promotions to new and existing customers.
- It delivered to non-DND numbers and opt-in numbers.
- It can be delivered with a random 6-digit Sender ID assigned by the telecom operator
Transactional Bulk SMS
The purpose of Transactional bulk SMS is mainly used for direct contact between business & consumer. Transactional Bulk SMS that contain informative content: like banks update their registered customers about transaction, updating live events like voting etc.
Industry covered by this Transactional bulk SMS in Chennai is health & hospitals, hospitality industry, E-com and transport too including air, water and road transport. Mostly the Transactional Bulk SMS service for banks comes with the highest client database.
- Transactional SMS is delivered to all recipients, irrespective of their Do-Not-Disturb (DND) status
- It can be delivered at 24x7 with no time restriction
- It can be assigned by 6-alpha character Sender ID of your choice. ID maybe the name of business or product name.